NOHrD WaterGrinder is the ideal water tool for training and provides you with the ability to perform this exercise at home allowing you to reach the physical form of a regatta Grinders!
Based on one of the more physically demanding aspects of sailing larger ships, NOHrD's Water Grinder emulates that most vital of sail operations: the grinder.
What is the "Grinder"?
The grinders are the real motor of a boat for the America’s Cup and not letterale. Those men, in fact, are the ones who cazzano sheets and halyards all the sails; This comprises an enormous physical stress, especially during the famous ‘duel‘ tack or gybe, when the two boats engaged in a tight duel of jibes or tacks to distance itself. Although the grinder, precisely because of their physical characteristics are often from other sports, such as football, or boating, should learn shortly the rules and tactics of the trimmer. Only in this way can anticipate the moves and work in perfect sync with the others.
The Water Grinder monitor offers a full range of training programmes and data, all of which are very versatile, but at the same time designed to be clear and intuitive as possible at any time.
- Time or distance Goal: Setting a time or a distance that you want to manage and focus during training exclusively on the achievement of this goal.
- Heart rate or speed training: Choosing the heart rate program, your computer will display the maximum heart rate and percentage; There are several alleamento profiles with different target zones.
- Competition programme: In this mode, you can compete against a virtual opponent or real in the shortest possible time and you have to hoist a quantity selected.
Depending on the program, you can display the following parameters: speed, time, heart rate, distance, and calories burned.
*Please Note: Advertised Prices May Differ In-Store to Cover Local Freight*
|Height of Tallest User||6'/183 cm & Above|
|Number of Users||4+ users|
|Duration of Each Workout||60+ minutes|
10 Years Frame
All Warranties Back-to-Base*
*Warranties are subject to change depending on installation environment and usage - Please consult your Commercial Rep for further details
* Any cost associated with the transportation, travel or freight to, or from, a customer’s premises, is at the customers cost. This means the customer must return the machine to the point of sale, or the closest service centre before any warranty work is undertaken.
* In relation to any warranty exceeding 1 year, i.e. frame, motor, electronics or parts, the warranty is for the aforementioned only and excludes labour which will be charged separately after any labour warranty has expired.
Shipping Policy: At Elite Fitness we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible, at a price that won't break the bank. For smaller items, we use Courier Post-delivery and for bulkier fitness equipment we use Mainfreight delivery. Extra costs will apply to rural delivery areas.
Orders received over the weekend will be processed for delivery and shipped
the following week.
Dispatch & Shipping Times: At Elite Fitness we aim to be very prompt when processing and dispatching, which usually takes 1-2 business days. Please note that larger items may have a longer dispatch time.
Courier orders/ Smaller items
North Island: 1-3 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-5 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Freight orders/ Larger items
North Island: 1-4 business days to deliver after dispatch.
South Island: 1-6 business days to deliver after dispatch.
Auckland Warehouse Collection: Most orders received before 3:30pm Monday – Thursday, can be arranged for collection the next business day by prior arrangement. Contact our Call Centre on 0800 243 834 or for this option.
Tracking & Tracing: All orders will receive a Track & Trace reference via email upon the dispatch, so you can track your order to your door.Note: Delivery times will be impacted by statutory holidays as Courier/ Freight companies do not operate on these days. Business days are classed as Monday-Friday and exclude statutory holidays.
- Design: Compact & Modern Design - can be positioned on either side in 3 different heights. It can be worked from both a sitting or standing position.
- Console: Computer Displaying Speed, Time, Heart Rate, Distance, Watts & Calories Burned
- Resistance: WaterRower's Unique and Extremely Efficient Patent Resistance Design
- Seat Adjustments: 6 Levels of Height-Adjustable Seat
- Hand Pedals Adjustments: can be set in 8 different positions to adjust resistance, the smaller the rotation radius, the higher the intensity.
- Award Winning Design: Low Maintenance with No Running Cost, Soothingly Silent Motion & Compact Footprint
- Exercises the Entire Torso
- Made in Germany